Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Man on Fire


Creasy (Denzel Washington) is a former federal agent whose outlook on life is anything but sunny. While in Mexico City, he halfheartedly takes a job protecting the child (Dakota Fanning) of a couple whose lives have been threatened. The little girl begins to grow on Creasy, and the two form a bond that revives his trampled soul. But when she's kidnapped, Creasy's fury is unstoppable as he desperately tries to save her. Tony Scott directs.

What can I say...You've got Denzel Washington, Christopher Walken, and Dakota Fanning. I love this show for several reasons. One, just because. Two, It's a great hero story involving the ultimate sacrifice for love, and it's a love developed unwillingly. But, who coldn't love Dakota? And, I think Christopher Walken is a great supporting actor every time. This film is graphically violent for which it get's its R rating. -->Kimball****

Netflix link to Man on Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment