Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Get Smart


When the identities of secret agents from Control are compromised, the Chief (Alan Arkin) promotes hapless but eager analyst Maxwell Smart (Steve Carell) and teams him with stylish, capable Agent 99 (Anne Hathaway), the only spy whose cover remains intact. Now, they must work together to thwart the evil plans of KAOS and its crafty operative Siegfried (Terence Stamp). Based on the classic television show, this comedy caper co-stars The Rock.

This is a classic. Steve Carell has won me over. He IS Mr. Funny. Supported by Anne Hathaway, The Rock and Alan Arkin he is the Maxwell Smart I remember from my childhood, only better. He has all the tools but just can't get right, and then.....he does get it right, but wait, did he get it right on purpose? or was it an accident? Who will ever know? This is a funny flick, but I've got to tell you, I almost have more fun watching my kids watch it. -->Kimball*****

Netflix link to Get Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment