This documentary follows the journey of Garrett Kroschel, an animal-loving teenager raised in Alaska. After reading a book by Dr. Max Gerson, Garrett is inspired to investigate its premise that diet can cure cancer and other diseases. Garrett travels across the country, visiting with physicians, scientists and cancer survivors to discuss Gerson Therapy -- and Gerson's claim that the medical industry has suppressed natural cancer cures for years.
This documentary is a must see. It will change the way see everything. It’s amazing to me what we don’t know. There are evil and designing men in our day who are only interested in the money, and are willing to make use of people in whatever way will bring in the buck. This so impressed me that I changed the way I brush my teeth, and I started watching the ingredients on the products that we use. Kimball *****
Netflix link to The Beautiful Truth
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment