Saturday, February 14, 2009

I.Q.


Meg Ryan stars as Catherine, the cerebral and perfectly logical niece of scientific genius Albert Einstein (Walter Matthau), in this 1994 romantic comedy. When Catherine and her egghead fiancé (Stephen Fry) stop at a gas station, they meet Ed (Tim Robbins), a mechanic who immediately falls for Catherine. But can a guy who works with his hands win a girl ruled by her brain? With the help of a meddling Einstein, it's "relatively" possible.

I know everyone’s probably seen this movie, but I thought I’d put in my two bits anyway. I like it. I think it’s clever, and funny. Albert Eienstein (Walter Matthau) and his other scientist friends are hilarious. The humor is sometimes a little to quick and hidden but funny. And what can I say about Meg Ryan. I’m in love with her. She’s always been one of my favorites. Aside from a few sexual innuendos this film is pretty innocent. It can’t be classed as one of the "Romantic Comedy Greats" but it’s not bad. ->Kimball * * *

Netflix link to I.Q.

1 comment:

  1. Only three stars?! No way, dad! I LOVE this film! It's hilarious, romantic, clean, and just plain fun. I give it 4 1/2 stars!

    ReplyDelete